Romania's famous mountains - Slanic Moldova Resort


Slanic Moldova Resort

I was telling you yesterday about the one-day escape I had in Neamț County, more precisely the Neamț Monastery. Today I tell you about another escape, this time to Slănic Moldova Resort, which was like a dream. 

 Slănic Moldova is a resort in Bacău County known for its healing mineral waters, discovered since 1801. The resort is located on the eastern slope of the Eastern Carpathians (Nemira Mountains) at 5000 m, surrounded by many beech and fir trees. Slănic Moldova is named the Pearl of Moldova.

The day before I wanted to visit a monastery in Vrancea County, but on the day of the trip I changed my plan. I have long wanted to see Slănic Moldova again. I haven't seen the resort since last year.

 

Slanic Moldova Resort


Cascada Restaurant

I got there in two hours and I was fascinated by everything my eyes could see. The first stop was at the Cascada Terrace. What particularly fascinated me were wooden statues, it was very difficult for me to take pictures, because there were a lot of people there. A photographer knows what  mean when people enter your frame. There were many things to buy, souvenirs, crafts, things to use at home and much more. I bought a mug for my mother on which was written her name and also the name and pictures with Slănic Moldova Resort.

 As I wrote above I really wanted to see the wooden statues. A chain saw sculptor made wooden statues that quickly became an attraction in the area.

 If you ever pass by, I really recommend you to visit the restaurant. The terrace of the restaurant will leave you speechless. I guarantee!

 

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort


Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Slanic Moldova Resort

Springs Slănic Moldova

 Then I went to Izvoarele Slănic Moldova, known for their healing properties. The place was fascinating to a certain extent, not all 20 springs work anymore.

 Slănic Moldova resort is famous for the 20 springs of carbonated, bicarbonate, slightly sulfurous, chlorinated, sodium, hypertonic, hypotonic and oligomineral springs, springs discovered since 1801. In 1852 the first chemical tests were performed, and in 1877 they made the first spa installations.

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova

Springs Slănic Moldova


Slănic Moldova Park

 We left the springs behind and entered the Slănic Moldova Park, one of the resort's attractions. The park is very beautiful, more beautiful than I remembered. It is a charming place that offers tourists the opportunity to spend their free time in a charming.

 I spent more than an hour in that park. I honestly wish I could have spent a few days there, but some problems prevented that. After a long walk in the alleys of the park, we returned to the car and left home happy.

 Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park

Slănic Moldova Park


 What do you say you would "break" a few days of your vacacion ti visit Slanic Moldova Resort? You will have the opportunity to recharge your batteries in a mountainous area with many tourist attractions.



 You can take a maximum of 500 characters from this article, the condition is to specify and visibly insert the link of the article.

Comments

Lakes