Romania's famous rivers - Danube Delta

 

Danube Delta

Some time ago I decided, together with some other friends, to make a short visit (more precisely for a day) in a place less crowded with tourists, as a result of which I chose The Danube Delta.

 When I first saw the Delta I had a very nice feeling. Nothing compares seeing it for real. I saw many photos before but it's not the same thing. And also if you feel the atmosphere, the smell of water that remains în your mind and you really want to come back one day.

  If you didn't know, the Danube Delta (3446 km²), located mostly in Dobrogea, Romania and partly in Ukraine. It is the second largest and best preserved of the European deltas. It is also classified as a national biosphere reserve in Romania.

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

 How not to be conquered by the Delta when there is an oasis of peace and relaxation. It is the protected nature reserve that surrounds you with vegetation and many species of rare animals and birds. What I find interesting is the fact that the Danube Delta is constantly growing.

 Seeing birds in their natural habitat from a distance gives you a feeling that cannot be described in words. Cormorants, Among the birds that live in the area you can see pelicans, swans, egrets and seagulls.

To visit the whole area of ​​the Delta you need a few days. Unfortunately for me it was just a one day escape. I want to go back, visit everything. I was often asked how much I managed to visit from this idyllic area. As long as I managed to visit, I captured it in photos, I even made a small clip from the boat. It was beautiful I admired the fauna and flora on the canals of the Delta. I almost forgot to tell you, to get to Delta, you have to get to Tulcea.

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

Danube Delta

This wonderful place is also called the paradise of fish, it has a great variety of fish, both freshwater and saltwater.

  If you have never been to the Danube Delta, I recommend you not to miss this opportunity.



You can take a maximum of 500 characters from this article, the condition is to specify and visibly insert the link of the article.

Comments

Lakes